ČEPS participated in the 9th annual “Employer of the Year” competition in 2011. The Company came 8th out of a total of 108 participating companies in the Czech Republic in the “Progressive Employer” category for companies with up to 500 employees. The competition was organised jointly by Fincentrum and Price Waterhouse Coopers. The criteria considered in the competition consisted of company productivity, the remuneration scheme and employee performance management, employee training and skills development, career development opportunities, talent management, work-life balance etc. ČEPS, through its close cooperation with a number of technical universities, is making a valuable contribution towards the preparation of a new generation of Czech power specialists and engineers.
Our Company offers its employees:
- The background of a stable and economically strong company;
- Interesting and challenging work as part of a dynamic team;
- Further professional and language training and personal development;
- Employee benefits at an above-standard level: flexible working hours, five weeks of holiday, supplementary pension contributions and an employee personal account;
- Involvement in knowledge sharing and the means to acquire specific know-how.
Contact the Department of Human Resources:
101 52 Praha 10